Is Arthri-D Good For Joint Pain Or Just A Scam
Arthri-d is a new supplement that is advertised to help the millions of Americans who suffer from the constant pain of arthritis and joint pain. Arthri-D is advertised as a natural alternative to prescription medications on market that is supposed to help with arthritis and joint pain relief. Is there some type of website? Does arthri-d treat arthritis and joint pain? Is arthri-d a natural pill that works? Is this just a arthri-d scam?
There are a new crop of scam products out there that follow a certain marketing path and this Arthri-D Scam seems to be one of just another of them. They all use a connection to the disease that their product name, arthri-d or arthritis is supposed to treat. Other examples are “Lipozene” and “Xtend” (do I need to tell you what that is claimed to do?)
What Are the Symptoms of Arthritis?
Joint pain and progressive stiffness without noticeable swelling, chills, or fever during normal activities probably indicates the gradual onset of osteoarthritis.
Painful swelling, inflammation, and stiffness in the fingers, arms, legs, and wrists occurring in the same joints on both sides of the body, especially on awakening, may be signs of rheumatoid arthritis.
Fever, joint inflammation, tenderness, and sharp pain, sometimes accompanied by chills and associated with an injury or another illness, may indicate infectious arthritis.
In children, intermittent fever, loss of appetite, weight loss, and anemia, or blotchy rash on the arms and legs may signal the onset of some types of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Other forms of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis are associated with joint stiffness, a limp, or joint swelling.
Call Your Doctor About Arthritis If:
* The pain and stiffness come on quickly, whether from an injury or an unknown cause; you may be experiencing the onset of rheumatoid arthritis.
* The pain is accompanied by fever; you may have infectious arthritis.
* The pain develops quickly and is associated with redness and extreme tenderness of the joint; this may be the onset of gout.
* You notice pain and stiffness in your arms, legs, or back after sitting for short periods or after a night’s sleep; you may be developing osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or another arthritic condition.
* A child develops pain or a rash on armpits, knees, wrists, and ankles, or has fever swings, poor appetite, and weight loss; the child may have juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
We can not find data to support that Arthri-D will relieve the symptoms of arthritis and joint pain.
If you have had any experience with Arthri-D please feel free to post your comments at the bottom of this Arthri-D Review.
* The website is not affiliated with Arthri-d.
Arthri-D is a trademark of Parkwood Enterprises, LLC – More information about this product can be found at arthrid.com